- Free Patents Online – Repository of patents and patent applications
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S. Department of Energy – Advanced Manufacturing Office
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory – Technology Assistance
- Partnering With INL (Idaho National Laboratory)
- TechHelp – New Product Development
- Elevate Idaho – helps technology inventors/innovators apply for SBIR and STTR funding
Invention Fraud Information
Invention assistance programs are rife with fraud. Before hiring a company to help you, contact the Attorney General of the state where the home office of the invention assistance company is located; in Idaho, the Attorney General’s office.
- Better Business Bureau – Find or file complaints against an invention assistance company. Contact the BBB where the company’s home office is located.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) – Learn how to avoid invention promotion scams. The American Inventors Protection Act of 1999 guarantees inventors certain rights when dealing with invention promoters.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Scam Prevention