Idaho Official Government Website


The forms listed below are the most frequently requested. If you know the agency that administers the form you need and the agency is listed below, click on the link to its website. If the agency is not listed below, you may find the form on another page on this site. To find information and forms related to specific business activities and agencies, complete a search using the Business Wizard. If you have visited the Business Wizard and looked at relevant pages on this site and still cannot find the form you are seeking, send us an e-mail. We will attempt to locate it.

Most Requested Forms

ID Secretary of State

City Clerk’s Office – Business Licenses/Occupancy Permits, local occupational licenses

Bureau of Citizenship & Immigration – Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) 

Idaho Department of Environmental Quality – Choose Permits on the top menu

Idaho Department of Finance – choose the appropriate business category from the top menu to find forms

Idaho Fish and Gamelicense applications, forms

Idaho Industrial Commission – forms

Idaho Outfitters & Guides Licensing Board – forms

Idaho State Fire Marshal – forms

Idaho State Tax Commission – forms and guides

Idaho State Tax Commission, ID Department of LaborID Industrial Commission – Form IBRS

Regional Health Departments

Regional Health Departments
Panhandle Public Health District
8500 N. Atlas Road
Hayden, ID 83835
(208) 415-5100
Serves Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai and Shoshone Counties
North Central Public Health District
215 10th Street
Lewiston, ID 83501
(208) 799-3100
Serves Latah, NezPerce, Clearwater, Lewis and Idaho Counties
Southwest District Health
13307 Miami Lane
Caldwell, ID 83607
(208) 455-5300
Serves Adams, Washington, Payette, Gem, Canyon and Owyhee Counties
Central District Health Department
707 N. Armstrong Place
Boise, ID 83704
(208) 375-5211
Serves Ada, Elmore, Valley and Boise Counties
South Central Public Health District
1020 Washington Street North
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208) 208-734-5900
Serves Twin Falls, Camas, Blaine, Cassia, Jerome, Gooding, Minidoka and Lincoln Counties
Southeastern Idaho Public Health
1901 Alvin Ricken Drive
Pocatello, ID 83201
(208) 233-9080
Serves Bannock, Bear Lake, Butte, Bingham, Caribou, Oneida, Power and Franklin Counties
Eastern Idaho Public Health District
1250 Hollipark Drive
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
(208) 522-0310
Serves Bonneville, Clark, Custer, Fremont, Lemhi, Jefferson, Madison and Teton Counties

Internal Revenue Service – Forms and Publications

Idaho Parks and RecreationRegistration and Permits

Idaho State Police

Idaho Transportation Department

ID Department of Insurance – Forms and Licensing Services

ID Department of Agriculture – forms are listed by topic (animals, plants, etc.)

Idaho Department of Labor

The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.