- U.S. Department of Labor
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Nondiscrimination Compliance/Harassment
U.S. Department of Labor
- Salary vs Wage: Paying an employee a salary rather than an hourly wage does not automatically classify her/him as exempt from receiving overtime pay; the duties performed determine their status. For questions about employee classification, contact the DOL.
- Overtime Pay
- Minimum Wage: Idaho’s minimum wage is the same as the Federal minimum wage.
- Employment Laws; If your business is a government contractor or sub-contractor, see Federal Contract Compliance Manual
- Employing Teenagers
- Farm Laborers and Contractors: “Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Workers Protection Act“
Occupational Safety & Health Administration
Tax Credits: Your business may be eligible for one or more tax credits if you make structural changes to your building or work area to accommodate a disabled employee. Check with your accountant for details.