Idaho Official Government Website

Agricultural/Migrant Workers/Farm Labor Contractors

U.S. Department of Labor

Foreign Labor Certification: Insures that admission of foreign workers into the U.S. will not adversely affect wages, opportunities and working conditions for U.S. citizens. Employers planning to bring foreign workers into the U.S. on a temporary work visa must apply for certification. Also see Office of Foreign Labor Certification.

Idaho Department of Labor

Farmworker Services: Contractors who represent agricultural workers in securing employment in Idaho must register with the Idaho Department of Labor, obtain a license, be bonded and provide proof of insurance.  Farm labor contractors must also register with the Federal government. See U.S. Department of Labor above.