Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
DEQ is responsible for implementing air, water and soil quality laws and programs and for protecting Idahoans from pollution-related health issues. The DEQ administers Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations in Idaho.
- P2: Pollution Prevention
- Brownfields in Idaho
- Crop Residue Burning (field burning)
- Prescribed Fires
- Recycling, Reuse and Composting
- Septic Tanks and Systems
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Waste Tires
- Waste Management and Remediation – includes hazardous waste, solid waste, mining and storage tanks
- Small Business Environmental Assistance Program: Provides environmental compliance assistance to small businesses in cooperation with the Idaho Small Business Development Center (SBDC) through Environmental Solutions.
Idaho Small Business Development Center
U.S.D.A. Rural Development
Solid Waste Managment Grants in Idaho – funds programs that reduce or eliminate pollution of water resources
TechHelp assists manufacturers, food processors and other businesses improve and streamline processes and reduce waste to increase productivity.