- Small Business Administration – Boise District Office
- Small Business Administration – opens in a new windowVeterans Business Outreach Centers, free counseling and workshops for veteran entrepreneurs
- Trailhead – Technology skills development
- Codeworks – learn computer coding skills
- Idaho Department of Environmental Quality – Training, Conferences and Workshops
- opens in a new windowIdaho Industrial Commission – training for employers, medical providers and workers’ comp specialists
- Idaho State Tax Commission – Tax and Business Basics for Self-employed
- Contact your nearest college or university
Idaho Small Business Development Center
Through its opens in a new windowsix regional offices the Idaho SBDC offers a wide variety of low cost opens in a new windowtraining options. The Boise and Nampa Business opens in a new windowAccelerators offer programs, called opens in a new window Sprints, and skill-based training programs to qualified business owners to help develop necessary business skills.
Small Business Administration
Offers programs to help start, build, and grow small businesses. Contact the Boise office at (208) 334-9004, extension 333; the Spokane office at (509) 353-2809, or visit the opens in a new windowSBA’s website to find online training opportunities.
Assists manufacturers, food processors and other businesses to improve and streamline their processes for increased productivity. Inventors can receive assistance in product design and prototype development, as well as other services.