Idaho Small Business Development Center
Through its six regional offices the Idaho SBDC offers a wide variety of services to small businesses.
- Business and Marketing Plans: Consultants offer guidance in developing business and marketing plans. (They do not write plans.)
- Training: Each of Idaho’s six SBDC offices offers workshops on a variety of topics, including marketing and promotion strategies.
Idaho Department of Agriculture
The Department of Agriculture oversees Idaho’s agricultural and livestock industries and agriculture related businesses, including assisting with marketing and promotion of agricultural products. (They do not write marketing plans.)
- Market Development Division: Domestic and international marketing assistance
- International Marketing
- Organic Certification: Crops, livestock and handlers/processors
- Starting a Craft Food Business in Idaho
- Idaho Preferred
Idaho Department of Commerce
- Community Development: Community Marketing Assistance
- Tourism Industry Development
- International Trade Division
- U.S. Commercial Service – Export Assistance
- Idaho Film Bureau: information and resources for commercial film companies
A statewide program that promotes the economic prosperity of Idaho independent businesses through collective branding and marketing.