Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
The DEQ oversees air, water, and soil quality laws and programs and is responsible for protecting Idahoans from adverse health issues caused by pollution.
- P2: (Pollution Prevention) information.
- Environmental Regulations: environmental compliance assistance for small businesses offered in cooperation with the Idaho Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Permits: Air, water, waste management
Idaho Department of Agriculture
The Department of Agriculture administers state opens in a new windowenvironmental laws and rules concerning:
- ground and surface water quality
- pesticide application and management
- crop burning (smoke) and crop residue disposal
- feedlot operations
- dairies, poultry farms and other large animal operations
Idaho Small Business Development Center
Environmental Regulations: The Idaho SBDC in cooperation with the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality offers assistance with environmental issues and compliance.
EPA National Compliance Assistance Centers – The Border Center
Assists importers and exporters in complying with regulations concerning the import and export of environmentally sensitive products, materials and wastes. The EPA’s domestic programs are administered by Idaho Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ).