Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
- P2: (Pollution Prevention) information.
- Environmental Regulations: environmental compliance assistance for small businesses offered in cooperation with the Idaho Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Permits: Air, water, waste management
Idaho Department of Agriculture
The Department of Agriculture administers state environmental laws and rules concerning:
- ground and surface water quality
- pesticide application and management
- crop burning (smoke) and crop residue disposal
- feedlot operations
- dairies, poultry farms and other large animal operations
Idaho Small Business Development Center
Environmental Regulations: The Idaho SBDC in cooperation with the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality offers assistance with environmental issues and compliance.