- Idaho Secretary of State
- Idaho Small Business Development Center
- Internal Revenue Service
- Idaho State Tax Commission
- Idaho Department of Labor
- City Clerk
- Small Business Administration
- Contact an attorney and an accountant
Idaho Secretary of State
Legal Structure section of this website.the
Idaho Small Business Development Center
A counselor can assist you, your accountant and your attorney in closing or selling your business.
Regional SBDC office locations
Internal Revenue Service
- Closing a Business: Find information on topics such as final tax reporting, terminating employee retirement plans, closing because of bankruptcy, selling a business, final employee withholding reports, and more.
Idaho State Tax Commission
website for information.When a business closes, state tax permits need to be cancelled, withholding accounts closed and a final tax return filed. See the Tax Commission’s
Idaho Department of Labor
City Clerk and County Assessor’s Offices
city clerk’s office for information. If you secured permits or licenses from your county clerk’s office, those should also be cancelled.ermits obtained from the city clerk need to be cancelled. Retail businesses planning a going out of business sale may need a permit. Contact your local
If you pay personal property tax on equipment, the assessor’s office should be notified to determine any taxes that may be due.
Small Business Administration